For more about Rclone, check out our article: Rclone Synchronizes Files Between Multiple Cloud Storage Services (Command Line)
- allows to browse and modify any Rclone remote, including encrypted ones;
- allows to upload, download, create new folders, rename or delete files and folders;
- uses same configuration file as Rclone, no extra configuration required;
- supports encrypted .rclone.conf configuration file;
- simultaneously navigate multiple repositories in separate tabs;
- lists files hierarchically with file name, size and modify date;
- all Rclone commands are executed asynchronously, no freezing GUI;
- file hierarchy is lazily cached in memory for faster traversal of folders;
- can process multiple upload or download jobs in background;
- drag & drop support for dragging files from local file browser for uploading;
- streaming media files for playback in players like mpv or similar;
- mount and unmount folders on macOS and GNU/Linux;
- optionally minimizes to tray, with notifications when upload/download finishes.
To make it easier to install, I've uploaded RcloneBrowser to the main WebUpd8 PPA, for Ubuntu 16.04 and 16.10.
To add the PPA and install RcloneBrowser in Ubuntu 16.10 or 16.04 / Linux Mint 18.x, use the following commands:
If you don't want to add the PPA, you can grab the deb from HERE.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nilarimogard/webupd8
sudo apt update
sudo apt install rclone-browser
via Web Upd8 - Ubuntu / Linux blog http://ift.tt/2kFL2ip