The indicator was completely rewritten recently, bringing some new features.
Another new feature in the latest NoNotifications is an option to store the notifications missed while the "Don't disturb" mode was enabled. These notifications are stored in ~/.config/nonotifs_prefs/notificationlogs .
Other changes in the latest NoNotifications 0.9.x:
- option to suppress the sound along with the notifications (this is considered experimental for now);
- option to always show notifications on statup;
- option to run NoNotifications on startup;
- the app now remembers the last state (suppressing or not);
- various smaller improvements.
Install NoNotifications (NoNotifs) in Ubuntu
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:vlijm/nonotifs
sudo apt update
sudo apt install nonotifs
Report any bugs you may find @ Launchpad.
via Web Upd8 - Ubuntu / Linux blog http://ift.tt/2eG3Nze